In order to adopt my english teacher, Eddie's suggestion, I decide to write at least one web log in english each week.
I found it's very difficult to say something in fully english, especially the things I am not familiar with. But I'll try my best. One article per week, it's not really hard for me, and I hope it's also not too hard for you guys to read it(You can just ignore this type of articles, of course). If you find any mistake in my articles, you can tell me in the comment, of course do it only if you like. I'll feel so glad to see your helping.
Let's begin now. Today's topic is my favorite job. I'm a software engineer now, but I have no interest in doing the engineering work for a long long time. I've much curiosity to know the new things, and I like to touch different people, so my favorite job is being an IT consultant. As a consultant, I can use my knowledge and experience to help people who don't know the IT related problems clearly, and also I can touch many people in my daily work, which is very important. I don't like to put myself in the corner and work and work without any other companies.
For being a consultant, two things are very important. One is working experience in the IT area(professional technology included), and the other is the communicating skill. The former I'll accumulate in the working life. And for the communicating skill the most important is english ability(it make me can communicate with other people in the world without boundary), it needs me practice times and times...
I don't know that how long I need to wait for the chance coming(to be a consultant), but I'll insist on approaching it, just like the sentence written at the top of this page, walking my road and this is my road.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good blog!
I found some small mistakes:
1. be familiar with.
2. Interesting is adj. You can use "interest" as n.
3. Let me do sth. "Let me to do" sounds strange.
4. it needs me to practise
I'm not sure for the following, just some suggestion.
"and also i can touch many people in my daily work, which is very importnat.
,two things are most important.One is ......communicating skill. The former...
I don't know that(job this words) how long...
Last comment is written by me!
/* Qiliang Cui */
/* Autodesk Revit */
haha, thanks^_^
I think the use the "former" and the "which is" will be better.
but I think the word "practice" seems equals to "practise" here, I use the second one at first, but the Blogger's spell checking said it's a mistake and suggest me correcting into "practice"... -_-!
Post a Comment