Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on,
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven.
Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day,
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven.
Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart,
have you begging please,
begging please.
Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
這首"Tears in Heaven" 是Eric Clapton最出名的作品, 作為紀念意外去世的愛子, 整首歌從音樂到歌詞都帶著深深的悲痛. 了解這首歌的背景以後再來听這首歌的話, 會更深刻地感受到這首歌的"味道"所在...
這是一首很老的歌, 十幾年前的作品, 但我孤陋寡聞, 到今天才第一次听-_-! 一下子听了很多遍, 越听越喜歡. 再次證明, 音樂真的是無界限, 無論語言, 無論年代, 只要是好的作品, 隨時都可以感動我們...
最喜歡"Time can bring you down..." 那兩句, 很滄涼, 但又實實在在, 時間是人類最大的敵人, 因為時間走的太快, 同時力量巨大, 它能沖掉很多的回憶, 豐子愷寫過: "使人生圓滑進行的微妙的要素 , 莫 如 「漸 」... ", 而"「 漸 」的 本 質 是「時間 」", 時間總是偷偷地改變了我們, 而我們卻渾然不覺, 察覺到的時候, 往往已經是"回不去的從前"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
好听
Post a Comment