Tuesday, January 09, 2007

English Training 3

This article is about the future. Future is the time period that are coming. I haven't enough English writing skill to present this topic in a good way, so I just wanna talk something about my future.

In the following is the hot, fresh life planning of mine:
1. use the next two years to build up my career, and help my new company to be the best of the relative industries in Macao.
2. prepare the IELTS for the Chevening Scholarship.
3. go aboard. The first choice is the University in England.
4. spend about one year for traveling around Europe if I can go aboard.
5. come back, and choose a new place for rebuilding my career.

I'll adjust my plan in the future to make it more suitable for me. Just like the movie "Paycheck" presented: if the people knew their future, they would have no future. We can dream the future because we don't know the future. On the other hand, we can try our best to make our future more beautiful. That's the thing we called "Hope".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

/*Adding comments is becoming harder and harder! */

This article is about the future. Future is the time period that are coming,(.) I haven't enough English writing skill to present this topic in a good way, so I just wanna talk something about my future.

(In the) ->(The) following is the hot, fresh life planning by(of? I'm not sure, but "something by oneself" looks a little strange...)myself:
1. use the next two years to build up my career, (and)help my new company to be the best of the relative industries in Macao.
2. prepare the IELTS for the Chevening Scholarship.
3. go aboard, the (. The)first choice is the University in England.
4. using about one year for traveling around the(I'm not sure whether "the" should be used.) Europe if I can go aboard.
5. come back, and choose a new place for rebuilding my career.
1,2,3 and 5 begins with "do" and 4 begins with "doing"...

I'll adjust my plan in the future to make it more suitable for me. Just like the movie "Paycheck" presented: if the people knew their future, they would have no future. We can dream the future because we don't know the future.(Wonderful!!!Ha!) On the other hand, we can try our best to make our future more beautiful. That's the thing we called "Hope".

/*Qiliang Cui*/
/*Autodesk Revit*/

Victorlau said...

In fact, the sentence that you "Ha!" is my sentence, hoho ^_^

Anonymous said...

So I "Ha"!

Anonymous said...

快成咱俩的私人聊天室了...

Victorlau said...

因為有很多人都是只看不留言的... -_-! 就算看帖不回帖一樣, 哈哈!