I believe 2007 will be one of the most important year in my life. In this year, I will be working in a new company for a new position. Although it's still a technical position, not only the technical works, but also some strategic works that could I do.
I like this kind of job more than my original job(before the 15/Jun/2007, it's still my current job), because I have more opportunity to perform my ability. I'm still a technical engineer now, but I know that I can find out more potential value in this "non-pure" technical position.
PS: In the Christmas holiday, I went out to Shanghai and had some difficulty in writing blog, so I missed one post for English training. I'll write one more post in my free time as a compensation.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just my comments...
I believe 2007 will be one of the most important years of( is "in" better?) my life. In this year, I will be working in a new company for a new position. Although it's still a technical position, not only the(delete this) technical works( I think single form is better), but also some strategic works that I have to do.(could I do.)
I like this kind of work(job) more than my original job(before the 15/Jun/2007, it's still my current job), since( I think because is better here) I have more opportunity to perform my ability. I'm still a technical engineer now, but I know that I can find out more potential value in this "non-pure" technical position.
PS: Since the(I think "the" should not be used) Christmas holiday, I went out to (have been in. I think "since" means a period of time...Or do you mean "because" here?)Shanghai and had some difficulty in writing blog, so I missed one post for English training. I'll write one more post in my free time as a compensation.
/* Qiliang Cui */
/* Autodesk Revit */
since also has the meaning like "because", you can find out there are some example in the TIJ.
I think "since" is much more weaker than "because" and "for", and in most cases it maybe mean "既然".
Since you ask, I will tell you.
Since something happened, I have to do something.
The "something" here may not what you expect to do...
/* Qiliang Cui */
/* Autodesk Revit */
Yup, you're right!
Post a Comment