So, it's time for English training again, haha. This time, the topic is about my new colleague, the designer. Since I chanced a new job, taking charge of a job website, the main responsibility is low level programming of the website(including service and persistence tier), so the closest colleague of mine will be the designer.
I feel so lucky that this designer is a foreigner, she is nice, and she doesn't know any Chinese. There are two reasons for me to feel that lucky. The first one is that I feel more accustomed to working with foreigner in IT area, because I study computer from many books written by foreign IT worker, and I am used to look and think in their way. It's more comfortable to work with my new nice co-worker. The other reason is that I have to communicate with her in English, the meeting of our group is in English too. It's a good chance for me to practice my English skill, a wonderful chance, haha ^_^
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So, it's time for English training again, haha. This time, the topic is about my new colleague, the designer. Since I chance(changed?) a new job,(?) to take charge of a job website, the main responsibility is low level programming of the website(include("including" is better) service and persistence tier), so the closest colleague of mine will be the designer.
I feel so lucky that this designer is a foreigner, she is nice, and she don't(doesn't) know any Chinese. There are two reasons for me to feel that lucky. The first one is that I feel more accustomed to work with foreigner in IT area, it's(drop) because I study computer from many books written by foreign IT worker, and I am used to look and think the things(drop) in their way. It's more comfortable to work with my new nice co-worker. The other reason is that I have to communicate with her in English, the meeting of our group is also need to discuss the decision(looks strange...what about dropping them...) in English too(also and too have the same meaning.Right?). It's a good chance for me to practice(practise) my English skill, a (A)wonderful chance, haha ^_^
崔
done.
那张阳台照片是我哦 哈哈 新年快乐
lulu
it sounds great!
Post a Comment